Welcome to Greer! The following rules are to insure your enjoyment and safety during your stay at Antler Ridge Cabins.
During your stay:
• Read through our guest book for things to do, menus and maps. Additional information is available in the office.
• The wifi password is in the guest book and office. Please let the managers know if you have any issues with any electronics.
• Firewood is provided at your cabin. Additional firewood and kindling are available upon request from the office. Always use your fire screen and do not leave a fire unattended. The use of axes by guests on the property is prohibited.
• Use only charcoal in the outdoor open grills and not in the gas grills.
• Catch and release fishing with barbless hooks in our private stocked pond and use of our play gym is for Antler Ridge guests only. We are not responsible for unsupervised children. Ask for assistance in the office if needed.
• Continuous driving of motorized vehicles of any kind on interior Antler Ridge roads is not permitted.
• Linens may be exchanged at the office as needed. Extra trash bags, toilet paper, dish soap, paper towels, and soap are also available in the office.
• Please turn down the heat and turn off the lights when you leave the cabin. Keep any fabric items clear of the electric baseboard heaters, fireplaces or wood burning stoves.
• Pets cannot be left unattended inside or outside the cabin. Clean up after your pet.
• Report any damages or problems inside or outside your cabin to the management as soon as possible.
• Additional parking is available as marked in the yard by the storage barn.
Before you leave:
• Wash your dishes and take all trash to the dumpster located near Cabin #4. The lock combination is in your guest book and available at the office.
• Please save our precious resources and turn down the heat to 40 degrees.
• A cleaning fee or replacement cost will be charged if excessive cleaning or damage occurs as a result of your pet’s stay. Please clean up after your pet.
CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00 P.M. and CHECK OUT TIME IS 11:00 A.M.
OFFICE HOURS ARE 8:00 A.M. TO 8:00 P.M.
We welcome your comments and suggestions.
George & Dawn Darling, Owners
Traci and Laith, Managers