RIDGE HOUSE RULES
Welcome to Greer! The following rules are to insure your enjoyment and safety here at Antler Ridge Cabins.
During your stay:
• Review guest book for things to do, menus, maps, and cabin inventory. All cabin furnishings must remain in the cabin.
• Walk carefully down the driveway and around Cabin #7 or down the ridge stairs to reach the office.
• Turn fireplace & radiant floor heating off when leaving.
• Directions for all appliances & equipment are located in the kitchen middle drawer to the right of the double oven.
• Soiled or wet linens can be turned in at the office anytime during your stay. Extra linens are located in bathroom closets. Additional trash bags, toilet paper, dish soap, paper towels, bar soap, games, books, DVDs and extra linens are available in the office.
• Please inform the office of any broken items or non-working equipment as soon as possible. Accidental breakage may occur and will be accessed by the management. Some normal wear and tear is expected.
• Catch and release fishing with barbless hooks in our pond is for Antler Ridge guests only. Ask for assistance in the office if needed.
• Pets cannot be left unattended inside or outside the cabin. Use of the garage is permitted and clean up is required.
• Do not attempt to adjust anything in the garage equipment room. Consult the manager if the radiant floor heating or hot water heater are not working.
Before you leave:
• Wash dishes and wipe food from appliances as soon as possible.
• Take all trash to the dumpster located near Cabin #4.
• Clean up after your pet. A cleaning fee will be charged if excessive cleaning is required after your pet’s stay.
CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00 P.M. and CHECK OUT TIME IS 11:00 A.M.
OFFICE HOURS ARE 8:00 A.M. TO 8:00 P.M.
We welcome your comments and suggestions.
George & Dawn Darling, Owners
Traci and Laith, Managers